Idaho State University
Develops, implements, manages, and promotes environmental health and safety programs.
- Coordinate major aspects of the asbestos, lead and mold programs
- Assist with the development, review and implementation of environmental health and safety programs
- Provide and document environmental health and safety training
- Assist with safety programs including the building safety program
- Prepare professional reports with findings and corrective actions
- Interpret technical data and communicate technical information to non-technical individuals in a meaningful way
- Utilize continuous improvement principles in all EHS responsibilities
- Cultivate a positive culture of safety by role modeling safe behavior and a demonstrated commitment to safety
- Respond to off-hours emergencies
- Bachelors Degree in Science or a related field
- One (1) year of experience in Environmental Health and Safety
- Master’s degree in science or a relevant field and/or EHS professional certification
- Prior experience in a college or university setting
- Three (3) years of experience in Environmental Health and Safety
Please submit the following documents with your application:
Resume, Cover Letter & a list of three (3) professional references with contact information.
Position will remain open until filled, however, priority consideration will be given to applications received by August 22, 2021. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Includes a competitive benefits package. Offers of employment may be conditional pending successful completion of a background investigation.