Location Boise, ID
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to serve the public and have a positive impact within Idaho State Government? We are seeking an experienced loss control expert with strong leadership skills to fill the brand new position of Loss Control Program Manager in the state’s Risk Management Program. This team resides within the Department of Administration’s newly remodeled office in beautiful downtown Boise.
This permanent classified position also includes a comprehensive benefit package including: PERSI Retirement Benefits, Medical/Dental Benefits and Life Insurance for both the employee and eligible dependents. Paid time off includes vacation and sick leave that begin accruing immediately upon hire and Holiday pay.Read More
- Be the point of contact for our team in analyzing, identifying, and improving business process across all service areas and departments
- Design systems and processes to monitor risk and prevent losses across business units
- Track and communicate recommendations to improve operational “losses”
- Ensure facility/building security and safety routines and compliance
- Proactively share “best practices” and ideas to enhance working environment and efficiency
- Monitor and improve fleet GPS and fuel tracking reports
- Gather data to deliver routine reports and presentations to department leads
- Ownership of all damage/claims reporting and recordkeeping
- Maintain inventory control for variety of business processes (estimation, ordering, usage)
The POWER Testing & Energization (PTE) Field Safety Manager is responsible for leading safety efforts, coordination, reporting requirements and day to day occupational safety for PTE, with accountability to production and corporate management, concurrently. This individual participates in the development, management, oversight as well as recording, tracking, and reporting of safety statistics associated with PTE activities.
This role reports to the Corporate Safety Manager of POWER Engineers Inc. and the Business Unit Director of PTE. The successful candidate will promote and ensure safety alignment between corporate and production management while serving as the lead safety professional for PTE.Read More