Boise State University – Boise, ID
This position provides occupational safety and health consultation services to private employers throughout Idaho. Through inspection of workplaces, identification of hazards, development of safety and health programs and issuance of reports to clients on Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, the consultant assists those clients in protection of their employees and avoidance of enforcement actions by the federal compliance agency.Read More
PayneWest is looking for an analytical and autonomous risk control professional to join our Client Services team. Our ideal candidate will be a skilled safety and compliance consultant, effective communicator and client advocate adept at collaborating across our company and our diverse client base. This individual will live and breathe our core values by contributing to a vital resource that supports PayneWest’s clients and colleagues.
At PayneWest, we will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the ambition. Our colleagues don’t stop short of excellence and are driven to do what is best for their clients and fellow colleagues.Read More
ERM – Boise, Idaho
Do you want to help the top global companies be successful by keeping their most valuable asset – their people – safe? Do you enjoy collaborating with like-minded EHS professionals with local, national and global teams on fast-paced, interesting projects? Are you the type of EHS professional who has a habit of delivering more than the client expects? If the answer is yes, we encourage you to apply to join our team.
Join the successful and rapidly growing ERM team – the largest dedicated team of EHS professionals in the world. We are looking for committed and energetic professionals to help the worlds’ most dynamic and innovative companies in the tech, biotech, manufacturing, power, chemical, and oil and gas sectors tackle some of their most important health and safety challenges.
We are hiring a Health and Safety Professional in the Boise, ID area to help a large, well-known Technology company address a wide array of health and safety (H&S) challenges such as:Read More
Industrial Hygiene Resources (IHR) – Boise, ID
Working with a team of CIHs and IH technicians, this position offers great variety of projects, and will see you involved in:
- Planning and executing industrial hygiene projects
- Making technical decisions and preparing technical reports
- Providing good communication and creative solutions to fit our clients’ needs
- Leading and contributing to the preparation of proposals and bids for projects
- Coordinating the work of the team, mentoring less experienced team members
Idaho State University
Develops, implements, manages, and promotes environmental health and safety programs.
- Coordinate major aspects of the asbestos, lead and mold programs
- Assist with the development, review and implementation of environmental health and safety programs
- Provide and document environmental health and safety training
- Assist with safety programs including the building safety program
- Prepare professional reports with findings and corrective actions
- Interpret technical data and communicate technical information to non-technical individuals in a meaningful way
- Utilize continuous improvement principles in all EHS responsibilities
- Cultivate a positive culture of safety by role modeling safe behavior and a demonstrated commitment to safety
- Respond to off-hours emergencies