You’re an independent and objective thinker who doesn’t need a lot of supervision to get the job done. You have a keen eye for identifying potential issues, and you like to work as part of a team to create solutions. You’re looking for a position where you can work both inside and outdoors. You’re not afraid to research solutions when you don’t know the answer. Training comes naturally to you, and you enjoy sharing your knowledge and know-how with others.Read More
You have a strong work ethic, are reliable and consider yourself a go-getter. You enjoy working both in an office setting and outdoors. You manage your time wisely and feel accomplished after a hard day’s work. You are a swift decision maker can always be counted on to exercise sound judgement on and off the jobsite. You desire to learn new skills, and advance within a growing company.
The Radiation Specialist provides Waste Management Technical Support for US Ecology’s disposal and treatment facilities. Serves as primary technical point of contact with site personnel, as well as state regulators overseeing radiological operations. Suitable candidates will be empowered to work independently and encouraged to take ownership of his/her responsibility areas.Read More
Okland – Boise, ID
Okland is looking for a diligent senior safety manager to be a mentor and leader for safety throughout the company. We are looking for a candidate with demonstrated safety experience in commercial construction to lead safety on a project build in the Greater Boise area. The ideal candidate leads by example demonstrating C.A.R.E (Create a Remarkable Experience) for everyone they work with. Ultimately they will ensure all individuals on the project site are knowledgeable and empowered to employ a safety first mindset.Read More
Looking for a solid work/life balance, steady paycheck, great benefits, and an opportunity to serve the great state of Idaho? The Department of Administration is looking for an experienced Loss Control Expert to join the Risk Management Department, a team of professionals dedicated to protecting the state’s assets and reducing the risk of loss. Join us and be part of one of the most diverse agencies in Idaho State Government, located in the heart of the Capitol Mall area in beautiful downtown Boise.Read More
Major Duties include, but are not limited to, the following
- Participate as a member of an inspection team led by a higher-graded specialist and assist in the planning of and/or conduct a limited segment of a major investigation or a small investigation where the exposure and type of hazard and unsafe working conditions is predictable in advance.
- Researches and studies records and files covering mishaps, injuries, and equipment maintenance data.
- Audits employer occupational safety and health injury records, safety plans, and program documentation.
- Assists in the documentation of conducted portions of investigations to help support a legally sufficient case. Takes photographs and videos of apparent violations of occupational safety and health standards.
- Assists in preparing for opening and closing conferences and outreach activities. Responds to requests for information on OSHA policies, regulations, and programs.